1 pound Brussels sprouts
½ cup chopped walnut (or any nut)
2 tablespoons of olive oil
½ cup dried cranberries (or any fruit)
½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred the Brussels sprouts by removing the core and thinly slicing.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the Brussels sprouts, nutmeg, and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook, stirring, until the Brussels sprouts are bright and slightly wilted, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the walnuts and the cranberries and toss to combine.
- Turn out into a serving bowl and serve warm.